Friday 1 August 2014

Wrights carrot cake mix review!

Hello,
Today I'm going to be reviewing Wrights cake mix which they very kindly sent me to review! 

This is what I used! 

Washing you hands is important!

After poring in all the ingredients to the bowl and mixing them it was ready to put in the to put in the mould type thing


  Sorry about the lighting in this one!! Already to put in the oven!

It's in the oven!! So we just had to wait a wee while!

And ta daaa! It's all ready to eat!!

One bowl ready!

Another two slices ready!



I really enjoyed this cake as did my family! I'm not a big cake fan but this was lovely!
It was so simple and easy to make!
I would give this a 9.5/10 because It would have been nice with a little bit more flavor but it was still lovely!

Perfect with custard, cream or Ice cream!
What do you prefer to eat cakes with? By there self or with a little dab of something? Why not comment bellow and tell me?

Goodbye my lovelys and happy cake eatting!!

C'Jaaai xo

No comments:

Post a Comment