Tuesday 18 October 2016

Scrub love review!!*



Hi everyone,
So it's been a very long time since I've posted but that's going to all on another blog post..

 Recently I got contacted by the lovely Georgia from the company Scrub Love* to review one of their scrubs.

The scrubs are coffee scrubs and am come in original, coconut and mint which I got sent..

I honestly LOVE this scrub and it's absolutely amazing but most of all it comes in lovely packaging which feels very luxurious and it only costs £12.95

Image result for scrub love uk

How lovely is that packaging, soo girly, pink and just overall just amazing!

The scrub itself I was reluctant to use but I was very exited to try it as I have been waiting so long to use a coffee scrub, once I finally got round to trying it I realised how amazing a coffee scrub was and wondered how I had never bought one before.

This coffee scrub also had a surprising lovely smell although a slightly strong coffee smell the pleasant smell of mint came through and the smell of mint lasted for ages and I had loads of compliments..

After applying it to my skin it has never been so smooth! I would highly recommend the scrub to people who have dry legs or just enjoy having really soft legs! Although I have only recently used this product once i can't say how it has been after several uses but on the packaging it advises to use it 3-4 times a week.

I would highly recommend this product and I will definitely be purchasing this product once finished but I would love to try the coconut one to see how it smells and I'll keep you all updated to how that one is!

Thank You to ScrubLove for letting me try and review there product and most importantly thank you for being so patient

Thankyou all for reading and please check out the scrub love website,

Lots of love,
C xx

apologies for the lack of pictures, unfortunately i'm struggling to get it on this page and my laptop and camera has also decided to delete them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment