Friday 10 October 2014

Fake tan #2

Heyaa,
So yet again i've put FAKE TAN ON!! 
And yet again, i look like a tree trunk....
Ooops... I need to get my fake tan sorted out!!

I look BROWN AND ORANGE ALL AT ONCE EWWW.
HELPPP!!

Okay so i know your reading this to see how to do fake tan but nopee, i'm A FAIL at fake tan!!

1. My mum (angry face) put my mit in the bin so i used a sock which didnt work cause i soaked right through to my hand....

2. BLOCHHY
3. PATCHY
4. MY HANDS ARE 10000 SHADES WORSE THAN MY BODY
5. I'm going out for a meal tomorrow at 12:30!!
6. ITS FAMILY
7. aaaaah.

I used St Moriz DARK fake tan moose cause i love it!! 
1. IM NOT SPONSORED
2. It's my FAULT
3. I GOT MY FAKE TAN ON THE FLOOR

dont worry i got it off with a primark face wipe!!

Sooo thats what happened... WEIRD, BAD BLOGPOST BUT SORRRRRY!!

Byee
C'Jai xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment