Monday 27 October 2014

The Beauty Blogger tag!

Heyya. 
so today i'm going to be doing this tag cause i'm really loving tags right now and this one looked cool!

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's naturally straight..

2. What is your natural hair colour?
Really Dark brown..

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I have ombre and i dye it myself (my cousin actually does it) 

4. How often do you wash your hair?
 I have really oily hair so i try and wash it every other night if i can

5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
Hair- Ponytail 
Clothes- Weekdays- school clothes.. Weekends- Jeans and a top 

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
My own cause i'm not a  millionaire or a thousandaire (yes i know thats not a thing aha) 

7. How often to you change your nail polish?
When i can be bothered ooops.. #badbeautyblogger  

8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
Whenever i'm bored 

9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
 On school days about 15minuates which i'm quite proud of! but weekends (if i even can be bothered to put makeup on)about an hour! 

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face makeupp! I don't want to smudge my eye makeup when putting on foundation.. Its just easier to do face makeup first 

11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
Both!! More 'collect' i have way too much makeup.. although i do need to top up on concealer!! 

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never ever worn them! #Confessiooons!

13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Pretty much unless its a school holiday!  

14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not really.. unless i want to or i'm bored

15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yep but not all the time depends if i can be bothered im lazy oops.

16. How many high end products do you have?
A clinque chubby stick(!!) a few other bits a bobs nothing like really expensive cause yeah i'm poor... 

17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I try once a week but it depends.. my makeup brushes atm haven't currently been washed for about 3 weeks or more.. oops.. i need to get sorted!

18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Decide when i'm getting changed pretty much! 

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Whenever i can afford a new bag.. or when my bag is falling apart or when i see a lovely bag!!

20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
Usually for school- Get up at 7am and go to sleep at 10:30pm.. it takes me forever to fall a sleep at night so i need to go and get to bed early.. i go to bed at 9:30pm

21. How often & when do you workout?
Not much... ooooops.

22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed! woo

23. How tall are you?
5'3/4" but i have no idea!

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I can speak a tiny bit of french (i have classes) and spannish (i have classes) 

25. How many pets do you have?
0!! pet free! but i occasionally look after a few family dogs/pets!

26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it nearly everyday and yeaah

27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes! I dont get any comments on most of my blogs though!  

28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Not really in my mind i kind of do!

29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Randomly no idea how! 

30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
My rubbish iphone 4 because my CAMERA BROKE!!! leave suggestions to what one i should buy with my christmas money!?

31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I'm a teenager.. I wouldn't ask that..

32. What is your favourite colour?
Pink or black or blue...

33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't really read any

34. Do you swear?
Noo.... 

35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
SLEEPING SOON! its 18:30 (actuality) so nothing really except
 from sleeping and watching tv, planning blogposts, school work..

Thankyou for reading!
Bye
C'Jai xo

I tag Humphrey's World! good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment